Hey again everybody!
Started some new Portal gear not long ago, and we’ve reached the end of week 1 already!! An old favorite; Fairy Frost, another tester Rainbow Moonstone, and a strain I haven’t tried yet; Ruby!
- Strains: Ruby, Fairy Frost and Rainbow Moonstone
- Medium (hydro/soil/coco): Biobizz lightmix
- Pot (size/type): 5.7L square pots (1.5 US gallons)
- Kind of training (if any): None
- Age of the plant (days or weeks): 1-7 days
- Height of the plant: Ruby: Fairy Frost: Rainbow Moonstone
- Temperature: on/off: 25/21C (77/69.8F)
- Relative humidity: 45-48% RH
- Lights type and schedule (for indoor): 300w LED Growboard running 18/6
- Nutrients and feeding/watering schedule: plain tap water
- Growth (short notes and comments about the plant): Seedling stage; Since I have flowering plants aswell the conditions are suboptimal and are showing some minor signs of stress which I believe is because the relative humidity is on the low end. This is nothing I really worry about though, they will pick up. :mrgreen:
- Smell: –