Only a few days left… Now we’re at day 61 and harvest is closing in on us.
- Strain: Rainbow Moonstone
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Medium (hydro/soil/coco): 50% soil (Biobizz Light Mix) 50% Coco
- Pot (size/type): 20L Airpot
- Kind of training (if any):None.
- Age of the plant (days or weeks): 61 days
- Height of the plant: 49cm
- Temperature: Lights off: 21° C ; Lights on: 24C
- Relative humidity: Nighttime: 47% ; Daytime: 40% (driest)
- Lights type and schedule (for indoor): 300W LED Growboard running 18/6
- Nutrients and feeding/watering schedule: 1L of tap water
- Growth (short notes and comments about the plant): 7th day of plain water and she’s really starting to change in color.
- Smell: Delightful as always! Same as the last couple days, Very much of incense but as you close in on her you notice she’s a lot more sweet and fruity, when you really get your nose in there… I reckon I find is both the smell of fresh rose petals and cherry. She’s been a real sensation for my nose!
Take care my friends!