Good evening my friends,
It’s Tuesday evening and we’re already at day 59. It feels like I should be at day 30 or something, this grow just seems to have gone so fast. I guess that’s a good thing, and even though I can’t smoke at the moment – Ms. ChillFred still can… and she will eventually be delivering the first smoke report on this girl when she has cured for a bit.
- Strain: Rainbow Moonstone
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Medium (hydro/soil/coco): 50% soil (Biobizz Light Mix) 50% Coco
- Pot (size/type): 20L Airpot
- Kind of training (if any):None.
- Age of the plant (days or weeks): 59 Days
- Height of the plant: 49cm
- Temperature: Lights off: 20° C ; Lights on: 24C
- Relative humidity: Nighttime: 45-48% ; Daytime: 41% (driest), 48% shortly after watering
- Lights type and schedule (for indoor): 300W LED Growboard running 18/6
- Nutrients and feeding/watering schedule: 1L of tap water
- Growth (short notes and comments about the plant): 5th day of plain water.
- Smell: The smell from the buds is becoming more and more pungent and taking over. Its sweet and fruity, definitely tropical fruits and there is something else as well… I thought it was a floral smell and it reminded me of roses but Im still working on figuring it out properly and I know the smell very well… Could it be cherry?!?! Smells wonderful though.
See ya day 60!