Hey Hey my friends,
It’s day 58 and I thought I’d tell you that I’m going away on Sunday or Monday 1/2nd of January and will be gone for 3 days. Not sure if Ill be harvesting before I go or after I come back. Misses ChillFred is in charge over my garden those days and she always does a great job! I’m thinking that I’ll be starting my weeklies on my next round of Portal plants in a few days as well.
- Strain: Rainbow Moonstone
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Medium (hydro/soil/coco): 50% soil (Biobizz Light Mix) 50% Coco
- Pot (size/type): 20L Airpot
- Kind of training (if any): Did some defoliation to let some light through to my younger plants… Nothing serious though, only a few leaves.
- Age of the plant (days or weeks): 58 Days
- Height of the plant: 49cm
- Temperature: Lights off: 22° C ; Lights on: 25C
- Relative humidity: Nighttime: 45-48% ; Daytime: 41% (driest), 48% shortly after watering
- Lights type and schedule (for indoor): 300W LED Growboard running 18/6
- Nutrients and feeding/watering schedule: 1L of tap water
- Growth (short notes and comments about the plant): 4th day of plain water, starting to really eat herself.
- Smell: Not much different than yesterday. Still very much of incense and roses. Up close you can still find that sweet and tropical fruit smell.