Ho Ho Ho!
Hope you’re all having a great time! Here’s my update for day 57!
- Strain: Rainbow Moonstone
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Medium (hydro/soil/coco): 50% soil (Biobizz Light Mix) 50% Coco
- Pot (size/type): 20L Airpot
- Kind of training (if any): None
- Age of the plant (days or weeks): 57 Days
- Height of the plant: 49cm
- Temperature: Lights off: 21° C ; Lights on: 25.5C
- Relative humidity: Nighttime: 45-48% ; Daytime: 41% (driest), 48% shortly after watering
- Lights type and schedule (for indoor): 300W LED Growboard running 18/6
- Nutrients and feeding/watering schedule: 1L of tap water
- Growth (short notes and comments about the plant): 3rd day of just plain water, and it’s starting to show. She is definitely ready to be harvested in a week. Buds stacking and looking delicious.
- Smell: I love the smells coming from this girl. Slightly different tones almost every day now that she’s finishing up. The entire grow from the first sign of sex she has stunk like a pine forest. Than she took on a more musky tone, now however there is no piney smell at all and that musky goodness is also fading. Now the overall focus is more of a herb or woody incense and you can notice hints of something floral… up close the buds are still very sweet and tropical fruity, combined with a sharp floral smell; reminding one of roses. It’s awesome!