Good evening my Portal-family!
We celebrate Christmas in my household on the 24th so today has been the day before Christmas, and therefore a very stressful day… Haven’t had time for my plants at all, and I even started flushing the Rainbow Moonstone because I didn’t have time to mix nutrients.
- Strain: Rainbow Moonstone
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Medium (hydro/soil/coco): 50% soil (Biobizz Light Mix) 50% Coco
- Pot (size/type): 20L Airpot
- Kind of training (if any): None
- Age of the plant (days or weeks): 55 Days
- Height of the plant: 49cm
- Temperature: Lights off: 19.5 – 21° C ; Lights on: 25
- Relative humidity: Nighttime: 45-48% ; Daytime: 41% (driest), 48% shortly after watering
- Lights type and schedule (for indoor): 300W LED Growboard running 18/6
- Nutrients and feeding/watering schedule: Started flushing her today so gave her 1L of tap water to drink. Nothing else.
- Growth (short notes and comments about the plant): She’s finishing up real nice, and I feel it was right on time to start flushing her. Commencing 10 day countdown until harvest!
- Smell: Smells of herbal incense and tropical fruit
Few pics today, took them in a hurry before leaving the house and noticed most of the ones I took were very bad….
See you tomorrow! And don’t forget to leave some medicated cookies for Santa!