Hey my friends,
Today I cleaned out my cab, and took all of my girls out for a thorough inspection so I’m treating you to a few extra pics today.
- Strain: Rainbow Moonstone
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Medium (hydro/soil/coco): 50% soil (Biobizz Light Mix) 50% Coco
- Pot (size/type): 20L Airpot
- Kind of training (if any): None
- Age of the plant (days or weeks): 54 Days
- Height of the plant: 49cm
- Temperature: Lights off: 20 – 21° C ; Lights on: spiked up to 32° C !! :cry:
- Relative humidity: Nighttime: 45-48% ; Daytime: 39% (driest), 48% shortly after watering
- Lights type and schedule (for indoor): 300W LED Growboard running 18/6
- Nutrients and feeding/watering schedule: Gave her 1L to drink measuring 700PPM shortly after lights went on. 2 more days of feed and then atleast 10 days flush before harvest.
- Growth (short notes and comments about the plant): We had a real cold night and we turned the radiator way up. When I woke up a few hours later, and opened my cab to say good morning; I noticed temps were way high! I said a few days ago that I’d harvest part of the plant early and the rest a few days later but I’ll be doing all of the harvesting at the same time in about 12 days.
- Smell: Smells of herbal incense and tropical fruit
Drank way too much coffee this morning resulting in post-coffee shakes so the quality of my pictures are not the best. :-?
See ya tomorrow! :lol: