Hey my friends,
Been a long day here in the ChillFred household; shopping, baking and cooking for Christmas! But here’s my update for day 53.
- Strain: Rainbow Moonstone
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Medium (hydro/soil/coco): 50% soil (Biobizz Light Mix) 50% Coco
- Pot (size/type): 20L Airpot
- Kind of training (if any): None
- Age of the plant (days or weeks): 53 Days
- Height of the plant: 49cm
- Temperature: Lights off: 19.5 – 21° C ; Lights on: 26-27° C
- Relative humidity: Nighttime: 45-50% ; Daytime: 39% (driest), 51% shortly after watering
- Lights type and schedule (for indoor): 300W LED Growboard running 18/6
- Nutrients and feeding/watering schedule: Gave her 1L to drink measuring 700PPM shortly after lights went on.
- Growth (short notes and comments about the plant): The ‘deficiencies’ haven’t spread, but have gotten a little worse in the affected areas… However, she is still finishing up real nice in my opinion!
- Smell: Can’t really locate the pine smell today, but the musky and herbal incense aroma is more intense than ever. Up close, the buds are still very juicy but not stinking as much today as earlier; much more floral and earthy.
That’s all for today, see you tomorrow!