Greetings my Portal friends!
I sure hope you are all well and medicated, I know I am. Here’s my update for day 52.
- Strain: Rainbow Moonstone
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Medium (hydro/soil/coco): 50% soil (Biobizz Light Mix) 50% Coco
- Pot (size/type): 20L Airpot
- Kind of training (if any): None
- Age of the plant (days or weeks): 52 Days
- Height of the plant: 49cm
- Temperature: Lights off: 21.2 – 22° C ; Lights on: 26-26.5° C
- Relative humidity: Nighttime: 46-50% ; Daytime: 38% (driest), 55% shortly after watering
- Lights type and schedule (for indoor): 300W LED Growboard running 18/6
- Nutrients and feeding/watering schedule: Watered 1L directly after lights went on, feed still measuring 700PPM.
- Growth (short notes and comments about the plant): I thought she looked like she would like a bit more to drink so I added another 200ml to her diet.
- Smell: The smell of pine is still around but it keeps fading. The musky/herbal aroma that has taken over is real delightful, its spicy but still kind of sweet. Real tough to describe, but I keep thinking about Chinese incense so maybe theres something to it? Up close the buds are still real fruity!
I guess that is it for today my Portal friends,
Let me know if there is something you want me to focus on or look closer at for the upcoming daily updates!