Time to introduce you Rainbow Moonstone.
Moonstone meets Black Stone. It was inevitable. 2 classics in one.
Usually when I do a breeding run I grow and select my males outdoors to pick survivors in environment with extremely high relative humidity – all year round 60-99% RH and not much sunlight. I made some Rainbow Moonstone seeds in summer 2015 for testing. The test plant was with smashing potency, very complex terpene profile and I decided to recreate that combo again and make directly feminised seeds because I know the parents very well – bred years and generations. In the process of developing Black Stone and creating sixth generation feminised seeds, a sweet candy/raspberry/bubblegum Moonstone F3 was pollinated with the chosen reversed lime/liquorice/musky Black Stone F5 and Rainbow Moonstone was born. Rainbow Moonstone brings out the best of both parents. The show is about to begin. I am trying to document daily and will start taking macros of the trichome development and density.
Thank you for following.
- Strain: Rainbow Moonstone
- Medium: 70% Coco + 30% perlite
- Pot (size/type): 6 litter airpot
- Kind of training (if any): None, at day 33 big fan leaves were removed and the underneath small branches trimmed.
- Age of the plant: 40 days (dropped on 9 September, showed her head on 12 September)
- Height of the plant: 75 cm
- Temperature: 20-24C
- Relative humidity: 60-90% RH
- Lights type and schedule: 1X GN HS-1 1x GN MS0006 Rebel hybrid
- Nutrients and feeding/watering schedule: Hesi and some AN additives, no schedule, she gets what all other plants get, today got first dose of Big Bud and Bud Candy
- Growth: extremely vigorous from start, Moonstone dominant phenotype.
Currently you can get 1 Rainbow Moonstone fem FREE with every order