Sorry for the lack of updates, but all is good now.
Strain : Fairy Frost
- Medium (hydro/soil/coco): Soil ( Fox Farms Ocean Forest w/30 % Perlite)
- Pot (size/type): 3 gallon Smart Pots
- Kind of training (if any): At this point I won’t be training them, as I don’t believe they will need it to produce a great harvest.
- Age of the plant: Day 98
- Height of the plant: (#1-20″ )(#2-18.5″ )(#3-17″)
- Temperature: 84F
- Relative humidity: 38
- Lights type and schedule (for indoor): Led’s 20/4 Mars Hydro Reflector’s.
- Nutrients and feeding/watering schedule: It’s been just water for theses girls for about the last 3 weeks.Not for flushing, just haven’t had the time to feed them.
- Growth: The buds are looking great and they are finished
- Smell: The smell is floral, with a hint of licorice, and floral not to strong unless you brush up against one of them. Then wow you get a very pungent odor.
Final weights to come.