Sorry for the lack of updates, but been working 17 hour days and 7 days a week now. These pictures are from day 73, but it is day 87. There will be 1 more update before harvest, then some harvest update. Then a weight update, and smoke report.
Strain : Fairy Frost
- Medium (hydro/soil/coco): Soil ( Fox Farms Ocean Forest w/30 % Perlite)
- Pot (size/type): 3 gallon Smart Pots
- Kind of training (if any): At this point I won’t be training them, as I don’t believe they will need it to produce a great harvest.
- Age of the plant: Day 73
- Height of the plant: (#1-20″ )(#2-18.5″ )(#3-17″)
- Temperature: 84F
- Relative humidity: 39
- Lights type and schedule (for indoor): Led’s 20/4 Mars Hydro Reflector’s.
- Nutrients and feeding/watering schedule: FoxFarm nutrients at 3/4 dose. I have cut back on the feedings for these girls.
- Growth: The buds are looking great and they are about finished, but they will have to wait a little bit longer. I don’t have the time to chop at the moment.
- Smell: The smell is strong floral, with a hint of licorice, and there is somewhat of a fruity smell also.