Wow its day 73 and these girls are about Done. :Happy:
Strain : Fairy Frost
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Medium (hydro/soil/coco): Soil ( Fox Farms Ocean Forest w/30 % Perlite)
- Pot (size/type): 3 gallon Smart Pot’s
- Kind of training (if any): At this point I won’t be training them, as I don’t believe they will need it to produce a great harvest.
- Age of the plant: Day 66
- Height of the plant: (#1-19″ )(#2-18″ )(#3-16″)
- Temperature: 82F
- Relative humidity: 36
- Lights type and schedule (for indoor): Led’s 20/4 Mars Hydro Reflector’s.
- Nutrients and feeding/watering schedule: FoxFarm nutrients at 3/4 dos. I have cut back on the feedings for these girls, mostly just water and Cal/mag
- Growth: The buds are looking lovely and the pistils are starting to turn orange. Some of the leaves are yellowing as one of them is starting to finish.
- Smell: The smell is strong floral, with a hint of licorice.